Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro
Many pet parents have serious problems with cleaning up after their dogs. They all seem to make a mess out of your home with dog hair, pet dander, muddy pawprints, and the occasional accidents, especially if Fido is still just a puppy. We love them in spite of the mess, that’s a given, but how can you keep a clean home without having to spend too much time actually cleaning? Well, your best bet is the amazing Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro.
When I adopted my adorable Golden Retriever home, he was barely six weeks old. I spent a lot of hours cleaning up after him. Sidekick, my sweet bundle of fur was a bit of a hellion. He loved getting into things, especially my potted plants. So, on top of the dog hair, pet puddles, and all kinds of other messes, I also had to constantly deal with potting soil all over everything. I would re-pot the plants and he’d just do it all over again until I finally put them outside. That was a far cry from a permanent solution, not only because I love my plants but also because, as you can imagine, he moved onto getting into other things.
Bissell Crosswave Reviews
So, what did I do? Well, first I looked online at what was available out there to help me keep my home clean in spite of Sidekick. I checked out Bissell symphony reviews and then I found a number of Bissell Crosswave reviews and was impressed with how many pet owners swore by the product and just how many positive Bissell Crosswave professional reviews that were.
While reading through the reviews, I was quite pleased to find out that the Bissell Crosswave price is within my budget. I never realized that I could buy a Bissell Crosswave all in one multi-surface wet dry vac without having to come out-of-pocket for more than I could afford. This was a machine that would vacuum and wash my floors quickly and easily, at a great price to boot!
A Spic-and-Span Home
Once I ordered it online and then started using it, I was no longer a slave to cleaning up after Sidekick. You’ll be happy to hear that he grew up into a well-behaved Golden with a beautiful personality and no more messes. But, the dog hair and dander were something that good behavior can’t possibly eliminate. That’s why I continue to use my Bissell Crosswave all in one to keep my home spic-and-span all the time.
Why You Should Trust This Review
Here at DoggieFetch, we research every single model, personally reviewing them to decide which one is actually superior to all of the others. We also compare all models currently on the market from other manufacturers, while also comparing all of their features for optimum functionality and capabilities.
We perform an in-depth product analysis, including online comments and reviews so that we can find the very best product to recommend to you, the loving dog-owner. Any inferior-performing products are filtered out to come up with only those options that we would actually buy ourselves.
We are dedicated pet people, too, just like you are. We love our pets and want to help other pet parents with the task of improving their immediate environment.
We tested a number of top vacuums and multi-surface cleaners, including the Bissell Symphony pet vacuum, as well as the Bissell Crosswave vs Hoover Floormate. We came to the conclusion that the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro is actually a better product especially when it comes to cleaning up dog hair. And, trust us, we really gave it a good workout. It easily picked up dust, dirt, debris, and surprisingly, dog hair– even clumps of it that show up whenever the weather gets warm (Sidekick sheds a lot). And, no more pet dander either!
Who This Product is Good For
The Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro is an excellent all-in-one vacuum cleaner and floor cleaner for anyone wanting cleaner floors in their home. It’s the optimum choice for dog owners who find themselves spending way too much time chasing dog hair over the house. Whether you’re single or married with a houseful of kids and dogs, the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro has been proven to be far superior to other vacuum cleaners.
Clean in Half the Time
The Crosswave Pet Pro from Bissell is perfect for all of you loving pet parents who work diligently to keep your home clean for your family and your dogs. We all know just how much our dogs hate being left alone outside when long hours of housecleaning are needed. After all, first you have to vacuum and then start all over with washing the floors.
All the while, your sweet pup is pouting outside and suffering from a broken heart. He just wants to be inside with you but can’t be because you have so much cleaning to do and, let’s face it, it takes a lot of time. You can make it easier on yourself and your dog (or dogs) by using the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro and getting all of that clean-up done in less than half the time!
The Perfect Cleaning Tool
Let’s face it, we don’t want our dogs to have broken hearts but we also don’t want our floors to be dirty either. I can assure you that I was in the same boat. But, then I discovered the Crosswave Pet Pro from Bissell. It has been a lifesaver (and a back-saver) for me as well as for my beloved dog. It’s the perfect cleaning tool for pet parents of all ages and walks of life.
It’s not expensive at all nor is it difficult to use so even senior pet parents can easily conquer those dirty floors. So, as you can see, this all-in-one cleaner is a win-win for everybody in the family. You don’t need to worry needlessly anymore about those cleaning jobs and your dog will have a happier life laying on those nice clean floors.
Why We Chose the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro
So, what exactly is it that makes the Bissell CrossWave® Pet Pro so unique and effective? Well, we all know that our pets are one of the most wonderful things in the world, but all the mess they leave for us every day are, well, not so great. Because of those muddy pawprint trails from the yard, their slobbery water bowls, and the sheer volume of pet hair and dander, we need the help of something very special.
That’s where the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro comes in. Its special multi-surface pet brush can pick up pet hair, dust, and debris, and then mop away all of the dirt and grime. In addition to that, the brush offers state-of-the-art tangle-free technology so that pet hair doesn’t wrap around it!
The BISSELL CrossWave® Pet Pro machine has three easy-to-assemble components that don’t require tools for assembly. This unit also has a three-piece rinsing and storing tray. Parts include:
- Brush-roll drying tray with rinse cup
- Clean water tank
- Dirty water tank
- Easy-remove brush window
- Float stack
- Integrated carrying handle
- Lower cord wrap
- Quick-release cord wrap
- Rinse and storage tray
- SmartClean fingertip controls
- Solution-spraying trigger
- Upper handle
The Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro is a truly revolutionary cleaning machine. It’s an all-in-one top-of-the-line multi-surface cleaning system for vacuuming and washing your floors at the same time. Its special pet brush roll rotates at 3,000 RPM while the innovative pet cleaning solution removes pet odors.
This amazing system cleans so much better than any bucket and mop and in less time too. It also includes a special pet hair strainer for super-easy cleanup. Conveniently, a simple touch of a button allows for seamless switching between hard floor cleaning and vacuuming to washing area rugs. Yes, you can do all of that with just one machine.
Here are its other features:
- Multi-surface cleaning.
- Safe and effective for use on carpets, laminate floors, linoleum, pressed wood floors, rubber floor mats, rugs, tile, sealed wood floors, and more.
- Smart-Touch Controls W/ On-Demand Triggering between cleaning area rugs and hard floors.
- On-demand/moisture-control trigger for control over the amount of cleaning solution being dispensed on carpets, floors, and/or area rugs.
- Special Two-Tank Technology
- The Two-Tank System is perfect for keeping dirty water and cleaning solution separate, ensuring that cleaning is always done with a fresh mixture of formula and water.
- Easy cleaning.
- Easy maintenance.
- An easy-clean storage tray for making cleanup simple and easy after use.
- Easy-to-remove brush roll and brush window for simple brush replacement and cleaning.
Special Cleaning Formulas & More
Use the Bissell multi-surface pet formula in your Crosswave Pet Pro for removing all of the odors without leaving any behind. The Crosswave both vacuums and washes floors at the same time and features a pet hair strainer and pet brush roll specially designed for simple multi-surface cleaning. It’s also completely safe for area rugs and sealed hard floors.
A specialized pet-cleaning solution is included with the machine for eliminating pet odors. And, the pet brush roll utilizes an innovative nylon and microfiber brush for mopping as well as picking up dry debris simultaneously. It’s safe for use on everything from area rugs to tile, linoleum, and sealed laminate and hardwood floors. It’s the perfect cleaner for bathrooms, kitchens, and actually, any room in the house!
What People are Saying
Many pet owners are reporting that they love their Bissell Crosswave multi-surface cleaner and how much it has helped them and their pets. Some dogs have health problems that require their surroundings be kept dust and dirt free and their pet parents can trust Bissell to be their best option.
Consumers reported the following in their reviews:
- Works great for cleaning my vinyl laminate and hardwood and floors.
- Also works on indoor rugs, leaving them clean and fresh.
- Easy to use and maneuver. Does an excellent job removing stains and pet hair.
- Never used any product before that deep cleans so well.
- Wonderful idea but only for single pet owners.
- Love it and have had it for around six months. Use it every day and couldn’t live without it.
- Takes care of tile floors as well as small rugs.
- This machine is a definite plus!
- Easy to Use
- Multi-surface usage
- Good for light cleaning jobs
- Good for deep cleaning jobs
- Long run time
- When you buy a CrossWave® Pet Pro, Bissel donates $10 to the BISSELL®
- Can be too noisy
- Short run-time before refilling
- Not very durable
- Difficult to maneuver
- Insufficient pressure
- The machine is hard to clean machine for some
- Doesn’t scrub grout lines
Using the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro
This all-in-one vacuum/floor cleaner was specially designed for attacking pet hair via its tangle-free brush that’s capable of corraling dog hair up to eight inches long. It also employs a very complex two-tank system that can handle all kinds of household accidents like food and water dish spillage.
The CrossWave Pet Pro can pick up debris simultaneously while using a cleaning solution to gently wash your floors. It’s an innovative approach to your traditional methods of cleaning. It’s well-known for helping dog owners with the efficient clean-up that their homes require because of their furry friends but also doing it without having to drag out a separate vacuum, bucket, and mop.
There are a few simple steps for setup before you get started with cleaning your floors, rugs, and carpets.
- First, the handle at the top must be inserted at the top of the machine’s body until hearing a “click”. Then, you push the button for whatever you’ll be cleaning i.e. the HARD FLOOR BUTTON, RUG BUTTON, SMALL AREA CLEANING, or LARGE AREA CLEANING.
- Small area cleaning is less than 350 square feet. So, fill your clean water tank only up to the first water- filling line using warm water. Next, add the Bissell Crosswave cleaning solution just up to your first formula-filling line. For larger cleaning areas of up to 700 square feet, again, fill your clean water tank with your warm tap water but this time up to your second water-fill line, adding your cleaning formula up to your second formula-filling line. Screw on the cap to the clean water tank.
- On the machine’s back, align your clean-water tank within the grooves, sliding it into place until hearing a “click”.
- Turn your machine on by choosing the type of surface that you’ll be cleaning. For cleaning hard floors, you should be choosing the hard floor button and, of course, for area rugs, you should be pushing the rug button.
- Every time you use your machine, you should be holding your solution trigger for ten seconds for the purpose of priming the system with the cleaning solution prior to starting to clean. When you’re holding the trigger, the machine’s LED lights will be illuminated. When the solution starts to flow, you’ll see bubbles form at the edges of your brush-roll window. That signals that you’re ready to start cleaning.
- The float prevents the dirty-water tank from overflowing. When it’s full, the float shuts off the suction motor and it will create a high-pitched noise. This indicates that it’s time for emptying the dirty water tank.
Top 2 Competitors
Item 1: Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Model # FH40160PC
The SpinScrub brushes on this machine deliver safe and gentle scrubbing on tile, grout, sealed wood, and vinyl. It has soft wheels and dual-tank technology for keeping the dirty water separate from the clean water. The wash mode uses brushes for cleaning while also sucking up the excess water. The dry mode stops the brushes while suctioning up the water and improving the drying time. Fingertip controls apply additional detergent for removing stains and cleaning high-traffic areas.
The Hoover FloorMate is also lightweight, weighing in at less than 14 pounds. It’s also easy for lifting and carrying, even when you have to go up and down stairs. In addition, this machine comes with either a foldable or a non-foldable handle. It does not, however, clean any rugs or carpets as the Bissell Crosswave multi-surface cleaner does.
Item 2: Electrolux Vac & Steam EL9040AZ two-in-one Vacuum & Hard Floor Steamer with CleanBurst
This vacuum and steam cleaner allows you to vacuum and steam your bare floors simultaneously or, if you prefer, you can utilize each of those functions independently. Electrolux offers exclusive “clean burst” technology for concentrated steam cleaning of stubborn spots. You get as much as 20 minutes of steaming time on one a full tank. This machine also includes three bonus microfiber pads that are machine washable plus one bonus dust cup filter
With this machine, bare floor cleaning is easy and you get twice the clean with half the effort. You can use it for vacuuming and steam-cleaning ceramic, linoleum, tile, and wood floors. The Clean Burst Technology concentrates the steam on stubborn spots, so bare floors stay spotless. This machine also offers easy clean-up and brings users the power of cyclonic cleaning and a bagless vacuum. Consistent suction power thoroughly cleans the bare floors with its 13-inch cleaning path. However, just like the Hoover Floormate, it does not clean rugs or carpets like the Bissell Crosswave professional multi-surface cleaner.
Resources for the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro
Here are a few chosen resources to help you get the most from your Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro:
- You can find the Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro user guide here.
- For supplies, Amazon Dash Replenishment Service (DRS) can help by giving Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro users one less thing to worry about. When your supply of Bissell cleaning solutions starts running low, Amazon automatically reorders them, and ships them right to your home. You can easily handle the management of reordering using your Amazon account.
- 4. To purchase Bissell Crosswave parts, just go to this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which vacuum and wash solution should we use when cleaning with the Crosswave Pet Pro?
A: The Bissell Multi-Surface Pet Formula has been specially designed for use on area rugs and sealed hard floors. It’s also great for removing pet odors and cleaning up after your pets. The Wood Floor formula was specially designed for delicate sealed wood floors. The Area Rug formula is used for cleaning and freshening your area rugs with Febreze Freshens™5.
Q: How big of an area can we clean with our Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro?
A: You can easily clean as much as 700 square feet with just one single tank. And, depending on the amount of solution you’re spraying when cleaning, you could actually cover a much bigger area.
Q: Is it necessary to vacuum or sweep before using the Crosswave Pet Pro?
A: Since the Bissell Crosswave cleaner washes and vacuums your floors at the same time, it replaces your broom, mop, and vacuum. In addition, it washes your floors and they’ll be dry in just minutes. This means that you no longer need to block off any rooms while the floors dry. Instead, you can use them right away.
Buy A Bissell & Save Pets
As you know, not all dogs are as lucky as ours. There are a lot of dogs that don’t have a home or a warm bed to sleep in, let alone enough to eat. And, more than anything, they don’t get the love that our dogs do. Fortunately, to help out as many dogs as possible who are in need, Bissell is donating up to $10 dollars to the Bissell Pet Foundation for each and every pet product purchased.
Bissell’s efforts at boosting pet ownership increased during the early 2000s when the company teamed up with Petfinder.com for the purpose of helping with adoption efforts. Bissell released its first deep cleaner, which was both portable and specifically designed for pets. The Bissell Pet Foundation was founded in 2011 for advocating for abandoned, abused, lost, and neglected pets. The nonprofit has donated almost $6 million to supporting adoptions, foster care programs, microchipping, and spay/neuter programs.